How it Works-
- Find the optic or optics you would like to try out and add them to you cart under the appropriate amount of time you would like to rent them for.
- READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RENTAL AGREEMENT!!! prior to completing the checkout process, you will be asked to agree to the the rental agreement (its easy and straight forward). It will also be mailed to you with your rental so you don't have to worry about printing it.
- Once you have checked out, your optic will be shipped (allow up to 4 business days time to receive your items). Your rental time starts when you receive your items.
- You try out your optic or optics during your rental period, and if you have any questions or issues, we are available to help!
- You then ship the rentals back in the box provided with the return label that is in the box on the day your rental period ends.
- If you liked the optic and you would like to purchase it, we will apply the cost of the rental (minus shipping) towards the optic of your choice within 30 day of the end of your rental!
That's it! Rent a reticle is a great try it before you buy it program or if you just need an extra optic for a class. If there is an optic you are looking for that we don't carry, contact us and we can possibly get it. If you need a longer period of rental, we are able to cater to your needs as well.